العودة   مصر موتورز مجتمع السيارات > السيارات الأوروبية > BMW

BMW رغم ما تعرضت له الشركة من ازمات كثيره اخرها ازمة شرائها لروفر الانجليزية الا انها مازالت تؤكد على ريادتها فلسلفتها الخاصة فى سيارتها التى تجمع بين الجمال متعة الاداء اشترت حقوق رولز رويس الانجليزية بالاضافة الى مينى ومن اشهر سيارتها BMW X5 X3 M6 M5 7 series - 5 series - 3 series

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع
قديم 21-12-2010, 04:00 AM
اخبار مصر موتورز اخبار مصر موتورز غير متواجد حالياً
مراسل مصر موتورز
من انا؟: إدارة مصرموتورز

تاريخ التسجيل: Jun 2008
الموقع: مصر
المشاركات: 18,315
اخبار مصر موتورز is a name known to allاخبار مصر موتورز is a name known to allاخبار مصر موتورز is a name known to allاخبار مصر موتورز is a name known to allاخبار مصر موتورز is a name known to allاخبار مصر موتورز is a name known to all
Video: Over 11 minutes of BMW 1 Series M Coupe and E30 M3 hotness

Filed under: , , ,

BMW 1 Series M Coupe and E30 M3 - Click to watch the video after the jump

The beauty of the BMW 1 Series M Coupe isn't that the bean-counters let their best performance engineers have at the smallest car in the range. The real beauty is that the car goes back to the very roots of the M division, before the M3 went all V8 on us and took a hefty weight penalty in the process.

To illustrate the point, BMW took the new coupe out to the track, and brought along its spiritual predecessor, the original E30 M3. Fortunately for us, they filmed the encounter - all 11 and a half minutes of it. And while half of it is stock promotional footage, there's a good few minutes of on-track action spliced in for good measure. Check it out in the video after the jump.

Continue reading Video: Over 11 minutes of BMW 1 Series M Coupe and E30 M3 hotness

Video: Over 11 minutes of BMW 1 Series M Coupe and E30 M3 hotness originally appeared on Autoblog on Mon, 20 Dec 2010 19:57:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

Permalink | Email this | Comments

أكثر...
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 22-12-2010, 12:40 AM
مراسل مصر موتورز

اخبار مصر موتورز is a name known to allاخبار مصر موتورز is a name known to allاخبار مصر موتورز is a name known to allاخبار مصر موتورز is a name known to allاخبار مصر موتورز is a name known to allاخبار مصر موتورز is a name known to all
BMW registers 'i' nameplate for MegaCity range

BMW MegaCity design sketch
BMW Megacity Vehicle - Click above for high-res image gallery

First Apple, then Intel, now BMW. We're not sure what it is about the letter 'i' (in lower case, naturally) that various marketing professionals the world over are so enamored with, but word has it that the Bavarian automaker plans to use the moniker for its fuel efficient MegaCity range of vehicles.

According to a post on the e90.com web forums, BMW has registered trademarks for i1, i2, i3, i4, i5, i6, i7, i8 and i9, making us wonder exactly what the company has in mind for its newest sub-brand. Will there be high-efficiency versions of each of the automaker's models, or is it just holding on to these designations so that others don't attempt to gobble them up?

Whatever the case, we think they missed one golden opportunity... Where's the iSetta trademark?

[Source: e90post.com]

BMW registers 'i' nameplate for MegaCity range originally appeared on Autoblog on Tue, 21 Dec 2010 16:29:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

أكثر...
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 22-12-2010, 06:10 PM
مراسل مصر موتورز

Spy Shots: 2011 BMW M5 frolics in a winter wonderland

2012 BMW M5
2011 BMW M5 spy shots - Click above for high-res image gallery

Seriously, enough already. We've spied the 2011 BMW M5 over and over and over again, and the sedan still isn't quite ready for its public debut. Now, the flagship M sedan has been spotted during its winter testing regimen, and while we never shy away from looking at high-resolution photos of any M-badged BMW, we're ready for the seemingly endless striptease to come to an end.

That bulging front end hides a twin-turbocharged 4.4-liter V8 estimated to produce in excess of 560 horsepower and 530 pound-feet of torque, with the full force being sent to the ground solely via the two rear wheels. Of course, the improved suspension geometry means that the M5 will be full of finesse for track day storming, and we cannot stress how imperative it is that BMW releases the full onslaught of details sooner rather than later.

BMW's Detroit Auto Show stage is already reserved for the 2012 1 Series M Coupe and 6 Series convertible, which makes us think we may finally see the new M5 at the Geneva show in March. We're having a hard time staying patient.

[Source: CarPix]

Spy Shots: 2011 BMW M5 frolics in a winter wonderland originally appeared on Autoblog on Wed, 22 Dec 2010 09:58:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

أكثر...
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 27-12-2010, 08:00 PM
مراسل مصر موتورز

Quick Spin: 2010 BMW 760Li

If You Have The Means, Then By All Means...

2010 BMW 760Li
2010 BMW 760Li - Click above for high-res image gallery

$66,350 is a significant sum. In the automotive world, it can buy you a variety of delicious drivables, including the BMW M3, Cadillac CTS-V or Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG. It can buy you exactly 4.67 Mazda2 hatchbacks, if that's more your style, but no matter how you look at it, $66K isn't chump change.

So when you consider that the 2010 BMW 760Li commands a wallet-gouging $66,350 over an entry-level 7 Series, which itself starts at at a lofty $70,650, you'd be right to expect the standard BMW flagship treatment with a heaping helping of sport sedan prowess thrown in for good measure. And that, folks, is exactly what you get.

Continue reading...

Photos copyright (C)2010 Steven J. Ewing / AOL

Continue reading Quick Spin: 2010 BMW 760Li

Quick Spin: 2010 BMW 760Li originally appeared on Autoblog on Mon, 27 Dec 2010 11:57:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

أكثر...
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 27-12-2010, 08:40 PM
مراسل مصر موتورز

Video: BMW G450X plays chicken with a bobsled

BMW G450X vs. bobsled
BMW G450X plays chicken with a bobsled - Click above to watch the video after the break

Chicken - it may be the single most mindless game involving high-octane motor vehicles and low-IQ human beings. But the video you are about to see isn't exactly a game of chicken in the classic sense. You see, one one hand there is a bobsled, which is indeed piloted by humans but is actually powered by gravity.

On the other end of the icy, winding chute is BMW-mounted stuntman Chris Pfeiffer, who's riding one of the German marque's G450X off-road motorcycles. At a predetermined point of the track, Pfeiffer and the bobsled team will cross paths, one going high and the other going low. Dangerous? You betcha.

But it's also just about as cool as a staged game of chicken between a motorcycle and a bobsled can be. We suggest you see for yourself after the break. And don't try this at home.

[Source: via Hell For Leather - sub. req.]

Continue reading Video: BMW G450X plays chicken with a bobsled

Video: BMW G450X plays chicken with a bobsled originally appeared on Autoblog on Mon, 27 Dec 2010 12:31:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

أكثر...
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

ضوابط المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML متاحة

الانتقال السريع

MasrMotors غير مسؤول عن أي اتفاق تجاري أو تعاوني بين الأعضاء
التعليقات المنشورة لا تعبر عن رأي MasrMotors ولا نتحمل أي مسؤولية قانونية حيال ذلك ويتحمل كاتبها مسؤولية النشر

الساعة الآن 09:41 PM.