العودة   مصر موتورز مجتمع السيارات > منتديات السيارات العامة > السيارات السوبر > Super cars

Super cars Supercar English Forum

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع
قديم 14-06-2011, 03:00 PM
OmarKareem OmarKareem غير متواجد حالياً

تاريخ التسجيل: Jun 2011
المشاركات: 573
OmarKareem will become famous soon enoughOmarKareem will become famous soon enough
افتراضي Is Electric Really Better

Before you all freak out on me because you think I’m just going to smash and trash electric vehicles, hear me out. I’m not poo-pooing them because I think they’re too slow or ugly looking. I have valid arguments that I want to bring to everyone’s attention

And now that you haven’t read that and don’t care anyways, I’ll continue

I think electric cars are stupid. There, I said it. I’d rather save the thousands of dollars it costs to own one and buy a bike instead if I really wanted to save the planet and money on gas

Yes, the technology is fascinating and the idea itself is pretty cool (like a giant remote control car), but, really, what are we thinking

I’ve been to various press events lately hosted by companies just entering the EV market and they’re thrilled to offer vehicles that can go 20, 40 even 50 km on one charge. Wow — so not worth it

And think about how many times you forget to plug your cell phone in at night to charge.Now imagine getting up to drive to work only to realize you forgot to plug your car in and now the battery is dead. Yeah, really practical

I’m not saying manufacturers should stop trying to make this technology work; it has promise. I’m just saying they should be a little less excited about a car that will only get its occupants to the end of the block before its batteries dry up and it cruises to a silent stop on the side of the road
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

ضوابط المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML متاحة

الانتقال السريع

MasrMotors غير مسؤول عن أي اتفاق تجاري أو تعاوني بين الأعضاء
التعليقات المنشورة لا تعبر عن رأي MasrMotors ولا نتحمل أي مسؤولية قانونية حيال ذلك ويتحمل كاتبها مسؤولية النشر

الساعة الآن 10:28 AM.