العودة   مصر موتورز مجتمع السيارات > السيارات الأوروبية > بيجو PEUGEOT

بيجو PEUGEOT بيجو PEUGEOT الفرنسية انشأت فى عام 1880 وهى من اقدم السيارات استخداما فى مصر وتمتلك حاليا شركة ستروين الفرنسية ايضا من اهم موديلاتها بيجو 307 و 307SW و 407 و 607

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع
قديم 22-07-2012, 11:08 PM
bebonet bebonet غير متواجد حالياً

تاريخ التسجيل: Feb 2012
المشاركات: 394
bebonet has a reputation beyond reputebebonet has a reputation beyond reputebebonet has a reputation beyond reputebebonet has a reputation beyond reputebebonet has a reputation beyond reputebebonet has a reputation beyond reputebebonet has a reputation beyond reputebebonet has a reputation beyond reputebebonet has a reputation beyond reputebebonet has a reputation beyond reputebebonet has a reputation beyond repute
افتراضي رد: بيجو 205

معلوماتى بسيطه عنها
ولكن متابع باهتمام
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 22-07-2012, 11:10 PM
cars admire

المشاركات: n/a
مميز اوتوماتيك ومحركات مختلفة: بيجو 205

nktis

: loveuصورة)

رابط مميز
http://www.speedhunters.com/2012/01/...ance_car_show/

2كربراتير
Peugeot 205 XS Engine

Peugeot 205 GTI

peugeot 205 automatic

Peugeot 205 GTi Turbo Diesel
تربو ديزل

Pictured is a commercial vehicle. Believe me.

Anyone with at least half a heart and only half a brain will love the Peugeot 205 GTi. It’s a hot hatch classic, looks just right with its pert Pininfarina packaging, and while even the regular 205 is cracking to drive the GTi is brilliant. But what if you wish for more low-end grunt than can be tickled out of the powerplants originally available? What would be your choice for a heart transplant?
Some power-hungry 205 owners have gone with the route of sourcing mechanicals from the 405 Mi16, as the 1.9-litre XU derivative in it has almost 160hp stock, compared to the 130hp version in the stock 205 1.9 GTi. But if 1.9 litres isn’t enough and you’re willing to experiment within the Peugeot engine palette, you can do what the owner of this white 205 did. It’s turbo diesel time.

Starting with a humble 1.6 GTi, this 205 has received a completely overhauled engine from a 406 turbodiesel, with a factory-fresh head and new rubber mounts, under a higher hood from a 1.9 automatic. The fuel pump is a tweaked Bosch unit. The gearbox has had an once-over too, with the ratios lengthened and seals renewed. Clutch comes from a four-wheel-drive 405 Mi16x4, and the rear axle has also been renovated and the car now features discs all round. The steering is now power assisted as well.
Other additions/improvements are a new radiator and a host of suspension parts, along with a light update. It also seems the grille has been swapped, and I’d rather swap it back for the original one. I’m also not fond of the aux lights. The white wheel, however, can stay.

The seller describes the car’s new-found grunt as thus: “Unbelievably fast, top speed over 200km/h. Will spin the tires in 3rd gear at 80km/h by just giving it a bit more gas.”

The interior of the 205 is described as flawless. Outside it’s fine, but there are a couple of knocks on the driver door. In this pic the car features the original steering wheel.
The cherry on the cake is that with the removal of the rear seat the car has been registered as a commercial vehicle, decimating the yearly diesel tax. So, even with the litre price hike of diesel fuel it’s still seriously cheap to run.

HI every one,

after 135k miles and around 19 years, I decided that the engine of my 205 should have a rebuild. She was still running ok, witness to that is the fact that 2 nights before I parked her in the garage, I drove her to Muree at night with a friend for a quick dinner.

I had been planning this rebuild from 6 months, as the fuel consumption had gone up because of some loss in compression, and there was noticeable blow as well. Well keeping it short, the overhaul is undergoing.

After being parked overnight, the experienced mechanic had the engine down the next morning, and by evening it was all in to bits n pieces. The observatoins were

1- The pistons were all good, As oversize pistons are not available so the same ones will be fittd back,

2- We had to put in Sleeves to make the bore standard sized again.

3- New standard size rings (Made in Germany) had to be fitted back

4- New standard size main big end and the connecting rod pieces(as mechanics call them) were required.

5- the crank shaft was pretty much perfect, just some polishing required.

6 water pump was pretty good as the car had a decent coolant running.

7- nuthing happens to the oil pump

8- we needed engine gasket set.

9- new valve seals

10- the valves and the valve guides were good, just to be polished

11- the head did not require to be skimmed, as the car never overheated and the old headgasket was not blown.

12 a genuiune 2 notch headgasket

13- New timing belt kit (1 belt with 2 bearings)

Unfortunately i lost some pictures of this stage, hence moving forward to the closing stages now.

here is the list of work done/parts fitted

1. Putting in sleeves The best quality available in pakistan, fitted to many pugs and running without problem for years in those cars.

2- valves polishing and adjustment from kharadia

3- cam polishing from kharadia

4- head polishing

5. lots and lots of kerosine oil for cleaning the engine and parts 3 to 4 times during all the stages.

6- New engine rings

7- crank and connecting rod pieces standard size,

8- all the small gaskets ad seals

9- THe headgasket, awaited

10 - New Injection Nozzles

11- New Clutch kit

12- drive shaft seals

13- and an oil filter and oil- yet to be out in..

more pictures later, but here is where the engine is today.

the block

the head

:w6w200504112 236376d:010104~17 1:

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة AbOnOrA ; 23-07-2012 الساعة 12:19 AM
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 23-07-2012, 12:16 AM
cars admire

المشاركات: n/a
حصرى رد: بيجو 205

AbOnOrA, nktis

F LASHCar:lov euصورة)(صور ة)
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 23-07-2012, 08:39 AM
الهولندى الطائر الهولندى الطائر غير متواجد حالياً

تاريخ التسجيل: Jul 2012
المشاركات: 280
الهولندى الطائر has a reputation beyond reputeالهولندى الطائر has a reputation beyond reputeالهولندى الطائر has a reputation beyond reputeالهولندى الطائر has a reputation beyond reputeالهولندى الطائر has a reputation beyond reputeالهولندى الطائر has a reputation beyond reputeالهولندى الطائر has a reputation beyond reputeالهولندى الطائر has a reputation beyond reputeالهولندى الطائر has a reputation beyond reputeالهولندى الطائر has a reputation beyond reputeالهولندى الطائر has a reputation beyond repute

الكبير كبير

تحياتى للمبدع كارز ادماير

كل سنة وانت طيب وكل المنتدى

متجدد ومباشر دائما فى ردودك وموضوعاتك

ياسلام بقى لو موضوع عن المخرطة وايه اللى يتخرط فى الموتور بالضبط

صور وشرح واللى تبعه

وتبقى هدية رمضان

فطار مقبول ونجاح موصول ان شاء الله عزوجل

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
{يُرِيدُونَ أَن يُطْفِؤُواْ نُورَ اللّهِ بِأَفْوَاهِهِمْ وَيَأْبَى اللّهُ إِلاَّ أَن
يُتِمَّ نُورَهُ وَلَوْ كَرِهَ الْكَافِرُونَ }التوبة32
صدق الله العظيم

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 23-07-2012, 02:22 PM
الصورة الرمزية elmanahry
elmanahry elmanahry غير متواجد حالياً

تاريخ التسجيل: Jun 2009
المشاركات: 816
elmanahry has a reputation beyond reputeelmanahry has a reputation beyond reputeelmanahry has a reputation beyond reputeelmanahry has a reputation beyond reputeelmanahry has a reputation beyond reputeelmanahry has a reputation beyond reputeelmanahry has a reputation beyond reputeelmanahry has a reputation beyond reputeelmanahry has a reputation beyond reputeelmanahry has a reputation beyond reputeelmanahry has a reputation beyond repute

عبقرية CARS ADMIRE وكم المعلومات التى يرد بها على من يسال عن اى استفسار مدهشة الى ابعد حد بصراحة سيادتك من اروع المكاسب للموقع
والسيارةالبيجو 205 يوم نزلت للسوق فى اوربا اعتبروها السيارة الاولى فى نفس العام
شكرا جزيلا ياعبقرى

God grant me the serenity
to accept the things I cannot change
courage to change the things I can and wisdom to know the difference
DR Elmanahry
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع

ضوابط المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML متاحة

الانتقال السريع

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
بيع سيارة بيجو 301 هاي لاين بتقسيطها Nasr Eldeen Mohamed تقسيط السيارات 3 05-02-2015 05:38 AM

MasrMotors غير مسؤول عن أي اتفاق تجاري أو تعاوني بين الأعضاء
التعليقات المنشورة لا تعبر عن رأي MasrMotors ولا نتحمل أي مسؤولية قانونية حيال ذلك ويتحمل كاتبها مسؤولية النشر

الساعة الآن 03:09 AM.