العودة   مصر موتورز مجتمع السيارات > منتديات السيارات العامة > سلامتك على الطريق > تقارير اجنبية

تقارير اجنبية خاص بالتقارير الاجنبية والاخبار العالمية المتعلقة بالامان والسلامة المرورية

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع
قديم 10-06-2011, 12:02 AM
ahmed_7erzon ahmed_7erzon غير متواجد حالياً

تاريخ التسجيل: May 2011
المشاركات: 618
ahmed_7erzon will become famous soon enough
افتراضي Acura TSX 2011 | Acura TSX 2011 Review

The Acura, TSX is a Luxurious Sports Wagon. Honestly speaking, when i saw it for the very first time i loved its first sight. I saw it in the black color. It was gleaming and shining. I truly got in Love with it. You have a choice of six exterior colors for this good looking sports wagon. If you ask me i would definitely say the “Crystal Black Pearl” color. This color gives more grace to the Acura, TSX. This TSX 2011, Wagon has surely got a long mouth and its front is completely identical to the Acura RL.
ENGINE AND MILEAGE:
The engine of the Acura TSX 2011, has four in-line cylinders. The engine of Acura, TSX is made up of All-Aluminum body. The TSX has 2.4liter, iVTEC engine. It achieves 201 horsepower and 170 lb-ft of torque. It has an EPA mileage of 22 in the City and 30 on the Highway. If the TSX had V6 engine it had generated a horsepower of 280. In my opinion if it had a V6 engine, it would’ve been awesome. The TSX’s engine has lesser fuel consumption.
The Acura TSX, in its first look gives a glimpse of Acura RL. The front of the Acura TSX is similar to the RL. It has same horizontal shape with a grille in the middle on which there is an “A” sign written in silver steel. The front end of this sports wagon looks very sharp and heavy. The rear of the TSX feels as if its sliding from the top. The logo of Acura is in the middle and on the left side “Acura” is written in steel and on the right “TSX” is marked. The boot of the wagon has a lot of capacity for keeping up an extensive amount of luggage and things. It can be opened and closed manually as well as automatically by the key remote or by pressing the button on side of the driver’s seat.
The interior of the Acura, TSX is very soothing. Two interior colors are present in TSX. One is all black and other is off white. Both look great. The Acura TSX is full of buttons. There are lots of buttons to access a number of features. There are great navigation features and the display is amazing and it is clearly visible. There is rear view camera inside through which we can easily see if something is standing behind the car or not. The seats are comfortable and can be adjusted in ten different ways according to the height and weight of the driver and the passenger. The cargo seat of this sports wagon is extremely spacious and the rear seats can also bend down for more space. The TSX has a great CD player with immense sound. It can play audio but it doesn’t support the video CDs.
SAFETY FEATURES:
This sports wagon takes a lot of precautionary measures in case of some sudden accident. It has safety airbags in case of severe accident. There are front airbags and rear airbag curtains for the safety of the passengers and driver. It also has a very amusing safety feature called the “Tire Pressure Monitoring System”. This feature automatically senses if there’s less pressure in any tire and immediately informs you for your safety. It has another safety feature called “Vehicle Stability Assist”. This safety feature keeps the car stable. It helps in stabilizing the car if it is skidding, over-steering or under-steering.
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

ضوابط المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML متاحة

الانتقال السريع

MasrMotors غير مسؤول عن أي اتفاق تجاري أو تعاوني بين الأعضاء
التعليقات المنشورة لا تعبر عن رأي MasrMotors ولا نتحمل أي مسؤولية قانونية حيال ذلك ويتحمل كاتبها مسؤولية النشر

الساعة الآن 07:47 AM.