العودة   مصر موتورز مجتمع السيارات > منتديات السيارات العامة > سلامتك على الطريق > تقارير اجنبية

تقارير اجنبية خاص بالتقارير الاجنبية والاخبار العالمية المتعلقة بالامان والسلامة المرورية

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع
قديم 08-06-2011, 03:53 AM
ahmed_7erzon ahmed_7erzon غير متواجد حالياً

تاريخ التسجيل: May 2011
المشاركات: 618
ahmed_7erzon will become famous soon enough
افتراضي Alfa Romeo Supports The Peter Jones Foundation

Alfa Romeo has joined with Peter Jones CBE - star of Dragon's Den - to support his charitable foundation to support Britain's young entrepreneurs.

The Peter Jones Foundation is creating a nationwide network of Enterprise Academies which will teach young people how to be future entrepreneurs, bringing the boardroom into the classroom, by introducing students to real entrepreneurs with practical business challenges.
The 'association' between Peter and Alfa stretches back to the Peter' first car - a re-sprayed bright orange Alfasud. He explains: "That car was something special; it gave me something I'll never forget, freedom. I was able to just drive and drive and I must have spent hundreds of pounds on petrol in those first few months, I think I probably even slept in it."
During 2011, Alfa Romeo will be involved in fundraising goals, which will include a celebrity clay pigeon shoot.
Speaking of the tie-up, Damien Dally, Alfa Romeo head of brand explained: "Naturally, we're looking forward to the months ahead and supporting the work of the Peter Jones Foundation. And it's always great to work with someone who understands the appeal of owning an Alfa."
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

ضوابط المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML متاحة

الانتقال السريع

MasrMotors غير مسؤول عن أي اتفاق تجاري أو تعاوني بين الأعضاء
التعليقات المنشورة لا تعبر عن رأي MasrMotors ولا نتحمل أي مسؤولية قانونية حيال ذلك ويتحمل كاتبها مسؤولية النشر

الساعة الآن 04:39 AM.