العودة   مصر موتورز مجتمع السيارات > السيارات اليابانية > نيسان NISSAN > صنى SUNNY

صنى SUNNY نيسان صنى

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع
قديم 13-01-2010, 10:27 PM
الصورة الرمزية iskandranee
iskandranee iskandranee غير متواجد حالياً

تاريخ التسجيل: Sep 2009
المشاركات: 47
iskandranee is a jewel in the roughiskandranee is a jewel in the roughiskandranee is a jewel in the rough
افتراضي رد: abs فى النيسات صنى

nissan sunny for 91.5 has all three systems ABS EBD BA and here is the link for the specs http://www.nissan.com.eg/en/web/mode...3273989381.htm
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 16-01-2010, 09:30 AM

iskandranee is a jewel in the roughiskandranee is a jewel in the roughiskandranee is a jewel in the rough

Just an update
As i was interested in the car I went to three distributors/ dealers here in Alex. I got conflicting answers.
Abou Ghali do not know
Modern Motors said ABS EBD and BA come only with super salon
Ahmed Mary/ (I think Alalamia) Assured me that all three come together in the ex salon.
I sent an email to the sunny hotline in Egypt as sunny global and Japan do not respond to emails and am still waiting for the final verdict.
What is astonishing is that in their brochure it is stated that for the ex salon you can have it as an option
Will keep you updated if i got a final say.
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 17-01-2010, 09:26 AM
freeharbya freeharbya غير متواجد حالياً

تاريخ التسجيل: Dec 2009
المشاركات: 29
freeharbya will become famous soon enoughfreeharbya will become famous soon enough

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة iskandranee مشاهدة المشاركة

Just an update
As i was interested in the car I went to three distributors/ dealers here in Alex. I got conflicting answers.
Abou Ghali do not know
Modern Motors said ABS EBD and BA come only with super salon
Ahmed Mary/ (I think Alalamia) Assured me that all three come together in the ex salon.
I sent an email to the sunny hotline in Egypt as sunny global and Japan do not respond to emails and am still waiting for the final verdict.
What is astonishing is that in their brochure it is stated that for the ex salon you can have it as an option
Will keep you updated if i got a final say.
احنا مستنيين ردك بسرعة يا باشا عشان تأكدلنا المعلومة المهمة بتاعة ال3 أنظمة بييجوا مع بعض في إي إكس صالون ب 91500 عشان انا خلاص هجيبها آخر الشهر ده إن شاء الله
شكرا جزيلا وجزاك الله كل خير
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 17-01-2010, 12:17 PM

so far no reply from nissan egypt hotline.
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 01-02-2010, 03:22 PM

I went to another dealer today new dealer for nissan in alex. My best bet is that it has abs and ebd as for BA i simply do not know and no one seems to know too.
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

الكلمات الدليلية
نيسان صنى

ضوابط المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML متاحة

الانتقال السريع

MasrMotors غير مسؤول عن أي اتفاق تجاري أو تعاوني بين الأعضاء
التعليقات المنشورة لا تعبر عن رأي MasrMotors ولا نتحمل أي مسؤولية قانونية حيال ذلك ويتحمل كاتبها مسؤولية النشر

الساعة الآن 12:23 PM.