العودة   مصر موتورز مجتمع السيارات > السيارات الأوروبية > فولكس

فولكس فولكس فاجن Volkswagen من اكثر السيارات مبيعاً فى العالم وتضم حاليا شركات سكودا وابيزا واودى وتستحوز عليها بورش الالمانية من اشهر سياراتها بيتلز جولف بولو جيتا باسات توران وطوارق وسوران كروس فوكس

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع
قديم 13-12-2010, 12:55 AM
cars admire

المشاركات: n/a
مميز 1974!!WITH AIR CONDITION!!, Super BeetLe

thats the main reason i want front and rear A/C. mainly just to cool the car down as quickly as possible. I'm a cold natured person anyway. i wear shorts and a T shirt year round, weather its 105 outside, or 30 degrees outside. and also, again, the main reason i want to do this, is mainly for learning purposes. If all goes well with this install, i was also going to do this with my kit car, and my baja (its a top secret project for now, lol). besides its better to overdo a system, then to under do it .
Sand Rail- homemade- MAIN PROJECT. Turbo 1600 motor.
Sand rail- Looks like berrien

Aircooled Airheads

:

750){ this.height = Math.round((750/this.width)*this.height); this.width = 750; }" height=563>
My Sedan 2004 has the AirTemp AC system: works great under the Mexico sun, for several hours every day. I have sold 6 AirTemp sytems since 2007 without bad feedback.
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=84077

1972 Beetle Semi-Auto Newbie!!

I have just bought a 1972 Beetle Semi-automatic and I'm after some help! I went and looked at the car and I think I was so excited to find a semi-auto in good condition I kinda forgot to check the most important bits...!

The car has an oil leak (which I noticed when I first looked at the car!) and I think I know where it's coming from but wanted to ask where I can buy new hoses, can I just buy generic hoses? Same goes for the air hose from the fan etc.

The interior light doesn't come on when I open the door I'm guessing this could be a few things like the switch in the door, the fuse, the bulb has blown or could be the wiring?!

I was told the bug needed a new carburettor is anyone selling one (it's for a 1972, 1600 engine can get more info if needed!)?

The car has no cigar lighter, not too bothered but would like to be able to charge things like iPod/SatNav/Phone etc. where would I get one from?

I think the switch on the steering boss that changes headlights from main beam to high beam has just bugger up and I can no longer put the headlights on full beam... again could this be a wiring problem?

I know this is a lot to ask but I am a total newbie when it comes to Beetles but I've wanted one for such a long time and now I finally own one!!

DieseL
In 1951, Volkswagen prototyped a 1.3 L dieseL engine. Volkswagen made only 2 air-cooled boxer diesel engines that were not turbocharged, and installed one engine in a Type 1 and another in a Type 2. The diesel Beetle was time tested on the Nürburgring and achieved 0–100 km/h (0-60 mph) in 60 seconds.[25]

1975 models featured Air Flow Control (AFC) Fuel Injection on U. S., Canadian and Japanese Beetles, a derivative of the more complex Bosch fuel injection system used in the Volkswagen Type III — and equivalent to Bosch L-jetronic. The fuel injected engine also received a new muffler and the option of an upstream catalytic converter required on some models (e.g. California), necessitating a bulge in the rear apron sheet metal directly under the rear bumper, and replacing the distinctive dual "pea shooter" pipes with a single offset tailpipe — making fuel injected models identifiable at a glance. Other changes were rack and pinion steering replacing the traditional worm and roller gearbox on Super Beetles, and a larger license plate lamp housing below the engine lid. The front turn indicators were moved from the top of the fenders into the bumper bars on European models.

In 1976, the optional "Auto-stick" transmission and the Super Beetle sedan were discontinued, with VW continuing to market the standard sedan and Super Beetle convertible. 1976-on Super Beetles Convertibles received no significant engineering changes, only a few cosmetic touches and new paint options, including the "Champagne Edition" models (white on white was one example) to the final 1979 "Epilogue Edition" black on black, in salute to the first Beetles produced in the 1930s. 1977 model sedans received front seats with separate head restraints.

This is the 2012 VW BeetLe

automatic

old beetle

vw_1600_1969

semi automatic transmission

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة cars admire ; 13-12-2010 الساعة 01:11 AM
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 14-12-2010, 11:08 AM
cars admire

افتراضي رد: 1974!!WITH AIR CONDITION!!, Super BeetLe

UNFORTUNATELY
WE CAN NOT DO ALL THAT IN EGYPT
BECAUSE WE DONT HAVE AVERY GOOD MECHANICS TO DO IT!!

ANAA 7TG
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 15-12-2010, 12:33 AM
cars admire

عاجل رد: 1974!!WITH AIR CONDITION!!, Super BeetLe

Volkswagen Beetle Last Edition (2003) with pictures

http://www.netcarshow.com/volkswagen/2003-beetle_last_edition/

in 2003, Volkswagen also began referring to the final series of Beetles built in Mexico as 'Last Edition' models

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 01-04-2011, 05:07 AM
cars admire

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 06-08-2011, 06:06 AM
cars admire

real strong cars and very fit too but unfortunateLy
life is being hard and diffcult even with cars too !!
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

الكلمات الدليلية
تقنية قادرة على تحويل الماء إلى وقود !

ضوابط المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML متاحة

الانتقال السريع

MasrMotors غير مسؤول عن أي اتفاق تجاري أو تعاوني بين الأعضاء
التعليقات المنشورة لا تعبر عن رأي MasrMotors ولا نتحمل أي مسؤولية قانونية حيال ذلك ويتحمل كاتبها مسؤولية النشر

الساعة الآن 09:16 PM.