الزيرو will become famous soon enoughالزيرو will become famous soon enough
افتراضي رد: ساعدونى ارجوكم ارجوكم ضرورى ضرورى انا مش عارفة اعمل ايه

النص بالنص زى متقال
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 28-05-2012, 04:35 PM
atgps atgps غير متواجد حالياً

تاريخ التسجيل: Aug 2009
المشاركات: 1,023
atgps has a reputation beyond reputeatgps has a reputation beyond reputeatgps has a reputation beyond reputeatgps has a reputation beyond reputeatgps has a reputation beyond reputeatgps has a reputation beyond reputeatgps has a reputation beyond reputeatgps has a reputation beyond reputeatgps has a reputation beyond reputeatgps has a reputation beyond reputeatgps has a reputation beyond repute

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة الزيرو مشاهدة المشاركة

ده رده لما قولتله موافقة

Hello,

Thank you for your reply.
Since I am unable to come to Egipt personally, I’ve hired a major real agency ,specialized in international sale, to represent me FUG-Express. You can look up on their website for more info: www.fug-express.uk.tc
This agency will help you inspect the car, and handle the payments and documents. As I said, I will pay the delivery taxes .
Let me explain you how it works:
1)I need your shipping information (your name and address where the car must be delivered), in order to go to the FUG-Express office and start the transaction.
2)You will receive a notification from the FUG-Express as a confirmation that the car is in their custody and also that the car has been tested (the documents will be checked too).
3)You will have to make a deposit payment to the FUG-Express as a guarantee.
(you must send a deposit of 50% first and rest of the money 50% after you will receive the car). The deposit will be only a temporary guarantee,and will not obligate you to buy my car.
4)FUG-Express will verify the payment and if everything is in order they will deliver the car to your location address.
The delivery time will be 7-10 days.
5)After you will receive the car and you will be completely satisfied with it, you will confirm to the FUG-Express your decision. You have 5 days to inspect it and take a decision. The agent from FUG-Express will help you to transfer the ownership of the car into your name.

AFTER they receive your payment confirmation they will start the delivery. You will have a 5 days inspection period to test the car and to decide if you want to keep it or not. ONLY if you decide to keep it and after you register it on your name the delivery company will give me the money. If you decide not to keep it they will give your money back upfront.

If you agree with the price and terms please email me your full details so I can start the transaction.

Regards

صدقتى انه نصاب
اذا لسه مش مصدقه، ابعتى للشركة الـ 50% وعوضك على الله فى الفلوس
بالطبع هو طلع من اللعبة يعنى مش حتقدرى تتعاملى معاه ماليا أو مستنديا
للأسف ناس كتير بتقع مع النصابين دول والسبب الطمع.

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 28-05-2012, 04:44 PM
الزيرو الزيرو غير متواجد حالياً

تاريخ التسجيل: Apr 2012
المشاركات: 128

انا مصدقة انه نصاب بس كنت بوضح ايه اللى حصل علشان الناس تاخد بالها وخصوصا ان الموضوع ده اتعمل قبل كده واكيد بيتعمل كتير
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 28-05-2012, 05:19 PM
waleed_d82 waleed_d82 غير متواجد حالياً

تاريخ التسجيل: Jan 2012
الموقع: Qena
المشاركات: 368
waleed_d82 has much to be proud ofwaleed_d82 has much to be proud ofwaleed_d82 has much to be proud ofwaleed_d82 has much to be proud ofwaleed_d82 has much to be proud ofwaleed_d82 has much to be proud ofwaleed_d82 has much to be proud ofwaleed_d82 has much to be proud ofwaleed_d82 has much to be proud of

الموضوع دا اتعمل معايا علي عربية كرولا 2008 وانا قعت اجارية لحد ما قالي اوع الفلوس في بنك رديت علية قلتلة هات العربية الاول مصر واعاينا لو زي ما قلت هتاخد فلوسك كاش فوري .... راح مردش تاني هههههههههههه

:0959 C9~155:
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 28-05-2012, 08:11 PM
الزيرو الزيرو غير متواجد حالياً

تاريخ التسجيل: Apr 2012
المشاركات: 128

والشركة اللى بيقول عليها انا واثقة ان ملهاش وجود من اصله
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

ضوابط المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

MasrMotors غير مسؤول عن أي اتفاق تجاري أو تعاوني بين الأعضاء
التعليقات المنشورة لا تعبر عن رأي MasrMotors ولا نتحمل أي مسؤولية قانونية حيال ذلك ويتحمل كاتبها مسؤولية النشر

الساعة الآن 03:51 AM.