cars admire

المشاركات: n/a
رأى رد: فوائد و أضرار إضافة زيت الشنبر لزيت للمحرك؟... للخبراء فقط

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Hisham.Elgazzar مشاهدة المشاركة

على مسؤوليتك لو عاوز تجرب
انما الأفضل نبعد عنه

poppypaul
October 2007 edited October 2007
I have a slightly different take on STP. Many ago I was responsible for all operational decisions and work in a very large high speed production plant. I had my guys just finish a major "to the floor" overhaul of a production line. We had just started it up and were running it without making product and at low speed to work in all the hand-scraped main bearings etc., etc. When I told them to speed it up to full speed I had them run it for and hour or so and on one of the machines in the line driven by a 50 HP motor with a forced oil lubrication system I had our electrician check the current draw on the main drive motor. I then had STP put into the crankcase according to the mixing instructions and after it was thoroughly mixed into the motor oil I had the electrician check the amperage the motor was drawing. I do not remember the exact figures but the current draw was about 20% less. Since only about 10 minutes had elapsed between the two and since the speed was not changed I concluded that the significant reduction in amperage was the result of reduced friction. This machine had three large crankshafts that operated the mutitude of mechanisims on the machine. To me reduced friction was good - very good!
So based on this I believe that dismissing STP as worthless is open to discussion.
رد مع اقتباس