عرض مشاركة واحدة
قديم 27-05-2012, 10:54 PM
الزيرو الزيرو غير متواجد حالياً

تاريخ التسجيل: Apr 2012
المشاركات: 128
الزيرو will become famous soon enoughالزيرو will become famous soon enough
افتراضي ساعدونى ارجوكم ارجوكم ضرورى ضرورى انا مش عارفة اعمل ايه

سلامه عليكم
يا جماعة محتاجة مساعدتكم تقولولى اعمل ايه عشان انا مش عارفة اعمل ايه الموضوع انى عايزة اشترى عربية وعشان كده بدخل مواقع بيع العربيات المهم لقيت اعلان عربية صاحبه اسمه فريد داوسون عارض عربية هوينداى النترا موديل 2007 ب 27500 المهم انا بعت لصاحب الاعلان فى الموقع نفسه انى عايزة اشترى العربية وكتبت رقم موبايلى لقيت الموقع باعتلى الرسالة دى منه ولما فتحت الاعلان لقيت مكتوب العربية اتباعت
دى كانت الرسالة

Thank you for your interest in my Hyundai Elantra . The price for the car is 27500 EGP.

The car is in a very good condition. It has no technical or mechanical problems. No engine problems. It has no scratches or dents, no hidden defects.This is an egiptean car with all taxes paid and all the papers prepared for sale. I bought it from Egipt when I worked there . I moved back to London,UK and didn't had time to sell the car before leaving Egipt, so I'm selling it now . In this moment the car is in London,UK.

The car is already deposited at FUG-Express (United Kingdom transport company). I've already paid this company to take care about the transaction. The company can deliver the car directly to your address. I WILL PAY THE TRANSPORT TAXES. You will have 3 to 5 days for inspection so you can make sure the car is in perfect condition.

If you are still interested to buy it ,let me know and i will explain you how FUG-Express Escrow works.

Thank you,
انتوا رايكم ايه وتنصحونى بايه
رد مع اقتباس