عرض مشاركة واحدة
قديم 19-01-2010, 05:19 PM
mohamed75 mohamed75 غير متواجد حالياً

تاريخ التسجيل: Jul 2008
المشاركات: 23
mohamed75 is a jewel in the roughmohamed75 is a jewel in the roughmohamed75 is a jewel in the roughmohamed75 is a jewel in the rough
افتراضي كل ما تود معرفته عن سيارات اسبرانزا في مصر

http://www.speranza620.com/

Or Visit

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Cario-...app_4949752878

Please click here for the Englsih version

© Copyright 2010 Speranza620.com - All rights reserved

Or Visit

Speranza cars

We make this page to appear the capacity of Speranza cars. Also we try collect all the information about it in one website to appear it to all the people who want to buy any kind of Speranza cars, to help them taking the decision to buy it or not, of course everyone free on his decision.
Also if any one has a story with Spranza, can send it to me & I'll publish it immediately but in condition to mention it honestly & its target will be as my target to enlighten all the people, & to not be silence on the right.
I bought Speranza A620, 2010 style, from Aboul Futoh Company in October 2009, & it is the biggest & most expensive of Speranza kinds, me & all my family members were very happy with it because it's very deluxe & wide, & its price was 115,000 EGP & there was a big offer on it so I bought it for 100,000 EGP. Now I know why this big offer but I know it later.
I went with my wife & my kids Ahmed & Yehia (Twins 5 years old )to visit my family at Alexandria, & in our return back way exactly in 25 December 2009,in the beginning of Alexandria round road at 9.30 AM. while there were no cars in the way, & my speed was 90/100 KM/H, suddenly without prior notice, the car crazy started to turn most right & most left out of my control, while the floor was dry & the wheels were so good, then it started to fly in the farms which were in the right side of the road, which was 3 meter less than the asphalt, & honestly I don't know how many times that the car turned up but finally it stabled in a distance about 25 meter from the main road, it might turned 5 or 6 times, & it stabled on its roof,& on each time it turned up I say “ thanks god” that I'm alive to be able to take my kids out from it.
Finally Allah respond our pray, & we went out from it crawling on our belly & we were capable to went our kids out of it, who were in bad condition suffered from fear & pain & with the help of the good people who were around the car crying from what they saw & couldn't believe how it happened. I was thanking Allah that what happened was mercy from him that we did not had great sickness, but the leg of my son Yehia was fractured & my son Ahmed had a hit on his head and me & my wife had many traumas & bruises in our bodies but thank Allah without any break and Allah know that I thank him a lot from the deep of my heart that what happened if it was without his mercy any one of us can be lost or had great sickness, especially that no one of the two air Bags which were in the car opened, & I can't imagine what would I do to the artificial or the owners of Speranza’s factories. But I'll thank Allah all my life to keep me, my wife & my kids to keep his protection upon us. I apologize if I talk too much to tell my story
Next day I called the customer service of Speranza Company & Mr. Karim reply me & I mentioned him all of what was happened, I told him that I want to know only why that was happened & I confirmed that I don't want any financial compensation or repair to my car, but only I want to know if what was happen to me & my family was only a defect on my car or a defect in the manufacture of all Speranza cars, and what happened to me might happen to any other family , that what I refuse, I can't cause by my silence that any other family can be lost .And Karem was good with me & felt honest by what I mentioned & asked me to transfer the car from Alexandria to the factory which is at Abu Rawash at Egypt –Alexandria Road. In fact I transferred it & I met the head of the engineers there but outside the factory because he refuse to enter it after looking to it one minute & he said that the car can't be repaired, & I asked him why the air Bags wasn't open & he said that it not open in such kind of accident, & I said to him that it must be there a train which walk upon it to make it open, he said no but the hit must be in a specific place in the car. I laughed from what I heard & from the pain which was inside me , I said to him I'll choose the place of the accident in the next time.
I called Karem for the second time & I told him that the head of the engineers refuse to take the car, so he told me to go to the other branch which situated at Egypt-Alexandria road after the Entrance fees & after many trials from me to them to accept the car to test it to know the reason of the accident , they asked me to put my signature upon a recite that if they can repair it I'll pay 100 EGP as start & if they couldn't I'll pay 1100 EGP, so I did because I don't want to repair it but I only want to know the reason of the accident, and before my departure I asked the engineer about the air bags, & he said to me that I can't compare between Air bags of Chinese car & Air bags of German car like BMW
And I returned back & after many calls to them & to the administration they told me that they don't know the reason of the accident & they couldn't repair the car.
Really I don't care about the car or the money I paid on it but the most important thing is that me & my family are fine & nothing happened to us from that accident by the mercy of Allah. My first & last aim was to know the reason only to be certain that it'll not be repeated again to another family, so I called the organization of customer protection, & I found the second sudden, not about the air bags, but I found more than one complaint on Speranza cars, there were some people who took the judiciary way & from them also who took actual adjudications upon the company in the manufactories faults, but now I'm not surprised from what I heard or saw if that happened to me in there most expensive kind what about the cheep ones like speranza A113 , speranza A213 and speranza tiggo
Allah know that what I said was said honestly & I request from any one has another failure story about Speranza, please send it to me on my e-mail
Yassersalah67@gmail.com
And I'll publish it on this website
Please take a look to the car with its air bags didn't open.

Or Visit

رد مع اقتباس