الصورة الرمزية Payoo
Payoo Payoo غير متواجد حالياً
من انا؟: أنسان سيء الطباع يتطلع إلى الحسن
التخصص العملى: Administrator Network
هواياتي: Sports

تاريخ التسجيل: May 2008
الموقع: Cairo
المشاركات: 696
Payoo has a reputation beyond reputePayoo has a reputation beyond reputePayoo has a reputation beyond reputePayoo has a reputation beyond reputePayoo has a reputation beyond reputePayoo has a reputation beyond reputePayoo has a reputation beyond reputePayoo has a reputation beyond reputePayoo has a reputation beyond reputePayoo has a reputation beyond reputePayoo has a reputation beyond repute
افتراضي رد: Converting A Car To Run on Water - Cars Burning Hydrogen: حد ممكن يقيدنا الموضوع ده نصب ولا بجد.؟؟؟؟!!!!

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة cars admire مشاهدة المشاركة

DR/nktis

new system is that it uses the company's membrane electrode assembly (MEA), which contains a material capable of breaking down water into hydrogen and oxygen through a chemical reaction
As per the claims it runs only on a 300W "Water Energy System (WES)" where WATER is the only FUEL. Any water will do, salt, swamp, pond and tea!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

regarding the vacuum valve sensor. The vacuum valve sensor must not get any water inside where the diaphragm is operating or it will keep it in the on position. The diaphragm is a very sensitive rubber piece and water between the case and the diaphragm will keep it in a on position. It is recommended to put it in a enclosed container watertight. I found this out when I had the device setting on the outside of the car testing it and I decided to wash the inside of the engine area with the car in the off position and seen it working still. This vacuum valve was designed for a furnace in a dry environment and I recommend for everyone using one keep it dry.

ديزل

:GR OWIN~12::GROWI N~12::GROWIN~1 2:
تسجيل متابعة
رد مع اقتباس