عرض مشاركة واحدة
قديم 17-06-2011, 03:01 PM
OmarKareem OmarKareem غير متواجد حالياً

تاريخ التسجيل: Jun 2011
المشاركات: 573
OmarKareem will become famous soon enoughOmarKareem will become famous soon enough
افتراضي Porsche 918 Spyder Concept – A 78 mpg Supercar

Alright, I’m calling your bluff, Porsche. Here they are at the Geneva Motor Show, and Porsche comes out with this fantastic new concept car. Looks like a Carrera GT supercar that got too close to the campfire and melted…but in a good way

Alright, I’m calling your bluff, Porsche. Here they are at the Geneva Motor Show, and Porsche comes out with this fantastic new concept car. Looks like a Carrera GT supercar that got too close to the campfire and melted…but in a good way

Porsche claims the 918 Spyder delivers 78 miles per gallon. Not gonna happen. Here’s the thing – with alternate propulsion, it’s tough to measure metrics like mpg fairly, especially when it comes to certain types of hybrids, which can run on electric power alone for a while. I commend Porsche for making the car – it’s very cool – but you can’t go spewing out numbers like that unless it’s real-world applicable. If I’m wrong about this, I’ll gladly eat my words

Check out some more pictures below
رد مع اقتباس