عرض مشاركة واحدة
قديم 09-04-2009, 04:20 PM
اخبار مصر موتورز اخبار مصر موتورز غير متواجد حالياً
مراسل مصر موتورز
من انا؟: إدارة مصرموتورز

تاريخ التسجيل: Jun 2008
الموقع: مصر
المشاركات: 18,361
اخبار مصر موتورز is a name known to allاخبار مصر موتورز is a name known to allاخبار مصر موتورز is a name known to allاخبار مصر موتورز is a name known to allاخبار مصر موتورز is a name known to allاخبار مصر موتورز is a name known to all
BMW announces new V12-powered 760i and 760Li in Europe

Filed under: ,

click above for a high res gallery of the new BMW 760

As other automakers begin to move towards smaller, more efficient engines, BMW hasn't given up on the V12. Not only has the company added a V12 to the latest 7 series, it's an all new engine with 6.0-liters of displacement, carrying the same technology as the new 4.4-liter V8 in the 750i. Twin turbocharging and direct injection yield 544 hp and 553 lb-ft of torque at 1,500 rpm. Unlike the V8, the 12 retains the standard intake in the valley, exhaust on the outside flow configuration. An eight-speed automatic transmission will deliver all that juice to the rear wheels.

The V12 will be available in both the standard and extended wheelbase variants of the 760 and will push it 60 mph in a claimed 4.6 seconds. The 760 reportedly also gets a combined 18.2 mpg (US) on the EU test cycle.

A 6.6-liter version will power the production version of the new Rolls-Royce 200EX and should probably top the 600 hp mark. Since BMW slipped out this press release in Europe while making no mention of the 760 here in New York, it seems unlikely that the V12 will be coming Stateside, although we're checking with BMW to confirm.

[Source: BMW]

Continue reading BMW announces new V12-powered 760i and 760Li in Europe

BMW announces new V12-powered 760i and 760Li in Europe originally appeared on Autoblog on Thu, 09 Apr 2009 09:11:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

Permalink | Email this | Comments

أكثر...
رد مع اقتباس